Latest Posts


The Start of HanzG


Phew! Finally done with most of the changes for this blog template. Many of the cool features weren't in place and i had to search high and low within the HTML coding, trial-and-error and figure out how to get them to work. At the same time, i added some other features that the template didn't had, such as the social media buttons to tweet or 'Like'.

This was how the template looked like before making tons of changes to it:

Front Page



Blog Page


Lots of changes as you can see. There is still room for improvement, some other widgets to add and amendments to make though. I shall complete them as i blog on. As for the mobile version, i haven't really done anything much to it yet. It is working however. But it looks horrible. I will have to get it done some other time. I suggest using a web browser from a computer desktop or laptop to view this blog for the time being.

I have tried viewing it using Google Chrome and Firefox. They are both okay. Just make sure that your web browser is up to date. Unfortunately for the Internet Explorer users, you may see some weird web layout distortion and some missing/disappearing texts. I have tried to do something about it but to no avail. My apologies. As for Mac users, i wouldn't know as i do not have a Mac laptop or desktop. I will need to ask one of my friends to help me out with this.

Alright! Haha...this is pretty exciting i must admit. i mean, i used to have a blog...or was it? That was more than 10 years ago. I had one on MSN and i tried to find it - gone (O_O). But most of it were gibberish. Haha...so i guess this would be my very first official (serious) blog. And probably my very last as well. Because i intend to do this for a very very long time. I doubt i would ever consider abandoning it. If you are interested to know more about what i am doing and what i am going to do, check out my 'About HanzG' page to know more.

Until then, stay tune for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by RASimon. Powered by Blogger.